Sunday, October 9, 2011

Videos: Nokia N9 Unboxing + First Review; More reviews to follow shortly

I got my N9 on Friday and below I have included the unboxing of my device, as well as the first review. I’ve recorded all reviews for now, just waiting until they are uploaded. (Bad side of HD recording is long upload times)


I apologise for sounding like a tool, I was just too overwhelmed with excitement. I also apologise for the crappy video quality. My N8 wasn’t doing its best work. (It wouldn’t auto-focus, and several times the filming just stopped. You may notice it when some clips cut to another)


Here’s the unboxing of the device:


From what you readers requested, I have some reviews to follow. I’ve decided they will start with a review of the pre-installed apps shipped with the device, in groups of approx. 4. (Number of apps will vary based on depth of app and timings.

The first one has been uploaded. It’s a showcase of Phone, Contacts, Search & Web.




If you want to see something specific, and didn’t get to put it in the other post, drop it in the comments below and hopefully I’ll get a chance to review it.


It may take a while as I have exams for the next few weeks, but I’ll do my best.


Source: MyNokiaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment